Long Distance Moving Experts Serving Louisville
Planning your move ahead of time can help you avoid a number of pitfalls. There is a big difference between a local move and a long distance move, most of which is tied to planning. Armstrong Relocation – Louisville recommends you hire expert long distance movers who will reduce your stress throughout the moving process.
We Love Giving Good Advice
In the meantime, we always enjoy giving old and new customers insight that can save you time, money, and stress:
- We pack items so they are well-cushioned. This is what we do for customers because we know how they value their belongings.
- We pack items in quality boxes. You may pay a little extra for quality boxes, but keeping your things safe is well worth the money spent.
- Always keep your important documents close at hand, like your Social Security Card, passport, or birth certificate. Keep your tax records handy as well. You may need these things right away if starting a new job.
Your Long Distance Move Does Not Have to Be Difficult
Long distance moving does not have to be a headache. Allowing a full-service moving company, like Armstrong Relocation – Louisville who is an agent of United Van Lines, to handle the planning and move for you lets you sit back and enjoy the adventure. We can also make sure there is a storage facility at your destination that is safe and secure with nighttime security. You can count on our professional customer service, to ensure you have a superior move experience.
Call us today at 502.491.2807. Or, request a free quote online for your long distance move.
- "Absolutely wonderful moving experience!! loved working with the team!"
M.D., February 2014
- "The moving crew led by Paul Conrad, Jr, Travis and Ron were fantastic. This was my third move with Paul. I would not want anyone else. He and his team are accommodating, efficient, respectful of my family and valuables, and great to be around."
O.F., February 2014
- "They were friendly, efficient and effective in packaging, loading and delivering to our new home. We have moved several time with big companies and this is the first time I have had complete confidence that our belongings would be transported with care, arrive on schedule and intact. Each day they went above and beyond when challenges occurred, Jose even shoveled snow to ensure safety for the team to get into the house in KY while packaging. Sherry kept in touch with us once all our belongings were loaded and they were on their way to Texas to ensure an on time delivery. At the final destination, everyone worked long hours in the dark to unload and place each box carefully in the rooms that made it easy for us to unpack when we were ready."
S.N., March 2014
- "The entire crew from Armstrong Relocation was fantastic! They made our long-distance move easy."
A.S., Mary 2014
- "They went above and beyond to make our move a great experience. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to others!"
L.P., August 2014