Mike Hodges, President
Mike Hodges joined Armstrong in 2003. As President of the Louisville agency, he is responsible for the day-to-day agency activities. Hodges previously served as general manager and operations manager in the Memphis agency. During his operational leadership tenure, United Van Lines awarded the Memphis agency with back to back Customer Choice Awards. He holds a bachelor’s degree in banking and finance from Mississippi State University and a master of business administration degree from University of Memphis. A native of Jackson, Tenn., Hodges resides with his wife and two children in Louisville where he enjoys spending time with his family and playing golf.
Lisa Borgmann, Executive Vice President
Lisa Borgmann joined Armstrong in 1995 as a move coordinator. After spending several years in sales, she assumed the role of Executive Vice President in 2008. She is well versed in all aspects of the relocation business. Prior to joining Armstrong, Borgmann spent several years in management positions within the healthcare and furniture rental industries.
- "We couldn't have been happier with our Armstrong experience. From our first contact with our surveyor and then our coordinator, all the way through to our mover-everything went well. Everyone stayed in contact with us, showed up on time, worked long, hard hours, and packed/moved our items with great care. Our driver and his crew were a pleasure to work with."
R.G., June 2015
- "My driver, packing, and delivery person was Randy. He made our moving experience stress and hassle free! I will definitely recommend your company and Randy to our friends and co-workers!"
C.H., June 2015
- "Our driver and his crew were very respectful and took care of our home and stuff as if it were theirs. They were exceptional, very knowledgeable, respectful and caring. Everyone was wonderful to work with."
L.P., August 2015
- "All of the movers were excellent. The two movers that loaded my belongings at origin were quick and did an amazing job at packing. The three men who worked on unloading my belongings in Louisville worked on a very hot and humid day, and had to make it up three flights of stairs. They did an amazing job. Both parties deserve recognition."
A.S., July 2015
- "The whole crew from packing and delivering did a great job. Very friendly and helpful!"
T.L., June 2015