Pursuing Armstrong’s Mission Statement requires that we work together – with our team and our Customers – in order to “deliver excellence in quality… and customer satisfaction.”
Our culture is built upon seven foundational DNA elements, one of which directly affects quality—Value. About Value, we believe “Customers define; we deliver it.” That means we purposefully look at everything we do through the eyes of those we serve. Quality is ever-evolving and every-changing, so we, too, must continue to change in order to elevate our customers’ experience.
In view of ISO 9001:2008 compliance and led by a Six Sigma Yellow Belt, we know the proven processes that result in consistently superior outcomes. Facilitating these outcomes begins with hiring background-checked individuals who align with our foundational principles and training all team members in adherence with our quality standards. At the implementation stage and in recurring review meetings, we adapt these process steps to support client-specific preferences. Our proprietary move management system continuously measures process compliance with critical-to-quality steps.
While measurement methods vary, we collect customer-relevant feedback to quantify performance. After thorough consideration of client-specific goals and preferences, data are collected via analytical survey tools, receipt of anecdotal feedback and customer interviews. Results are utilized internally for recognition and coaching, and externally in client review meetings.
Team member training, coaching, compensation, recognition and promotion are aligned in support of key metrics. Certified training courses address both technical and interpersonal skills. Exemplary performance is recognized and celebrated in a variety of ways. When performance falls short, we analyze causative factors and take corrective actions, fostering client retention, customer referrals and continuous improvement.
See more details under Recognition.
- "We couldn't have been happier with our Armstrong experience. From our first contact with our surveyor and then our coordinator, all the way through to our mover-everything went well. Everyone stayed in contact with us, showed up on time, worked long, hard hours, and packed/moved our items with great care. Our driver and his crew were a pleasure to work with."
R.G., June 2015
- "My driver, packing, and delivery person was Randy. He made our moving experience stress and hassle free! I will definitely recommend your company and Randy to our friends and co-workers!"
C.H., June 2015
- "Our driver and his crew were very respectful and took care of our home and stuff as if it were theirs. They were exceptional, very knowledgeable, respectful and caring. Everyone was wonderful to work with."
L.P., August 2015
- "All of the movers were excellent. The two movers that loaded my belongings at origin were quick and did an amazing job at packing. The three men who worked on unloading my belongings in Louisville worked on a very hot and humid day, and had to make it up three flights of stairs. They did an amazing job. Both parties deserve recognition."
A.S., July 2015
- "The whole crew from packing and delivering did a great job. Very friendly and helpful!"
T.L., June 2015